Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sculpture Class #5

The ears probably wouldn't be so difficult if you only had to do one and not have a matched set! ha!  I did the first ear (with the help of the teacher).  After finishing the first one, one of the advanced students told me that she always puts the clay for the ears on both sides and works on them simultaneously - she said it is much easier to get them the same.  (now you tell me)  The teacher gave me a mirror which he told me to hold in one hand at an angle so I could see the first ear and try and work on the second one!  (are you kidding me???)  anyway, it needs refining but I am learning quite a bit in the process, which was the point of taking the class.
Linda






1 comment:

  1. Linda you are sharing great tips and it is only by challenging ourselves that we see how much we can learn. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete