Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 30 of 30 Day Challenge

Even though I did not paint every day of the 30-day challenge, I still feel successful.  The positives I will take from the challenge are:  (1) being "engaged" all the time - thinking, dreaming of art - ideas for paintings percolating (!) in my head constantly; (2) being connected to something larger (300 other artists); and (3) having interaction between those artists - it felt great when another artist from the group would comment on one of my paintings (and vice versa). 
So, I am ending the challenge on a whimsical note . . . and I will try to create something every day.
Linda


1 comment:

  1. Have meant to comment throughout this challenge. Your works stand out full of life and fun and joy. Have so enjoyed seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete