Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday at the Mission

I wasn't sure if the weather would cooperate for 4 of us gals to paint plein air at the San Juan Mission today, but it turned out to be the most beautiful day!  Because it was a holiday today, there were lots of people at the Mission, which is the main problem I have with plein air painting - I get so uptight with all the people who stop to look at what I am painting, comment on my painting - even though I have yet to have someone say something negative about my painting!  Two of the gals I painted with today sold their paintings right off of the easel!  It was exciting!  We tried to make them pay for lunch, but they wouldn't go for it!  So, here I am painting at the Mission.

.

1 comment:

  1. Too Cute! Too Fun - you look happy and wonderful. Wish I was there too.

    ReplyDelete